Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Luxury Sky House in BSD City, Tangerang: Unbelievable Views & Amenities!

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Luxury Sky House in BSD City, Tangerang: Unbelievable Views & Amenities!

Luxury Sky House BSD City: My Brain's Breakdown on High-Class Living (and My Wallet's Groan)

Okay, listen up. You’re thinking about the Luxury Sky House in BSD City, Tangerang: "Unbelievable Views & Amenities" they crow. Let's be real, my expectations were sky-high (pun absolutely intended). Did it deliver? Kinda. Did it give me a minor existential crisis about the gap between my current life and this aspirational wonderland? Absolutely. Let’s dive in, shall we? Because honestly, just describing it is exhausting.

First, the Arrival: Accessibility & Getting There (and the Panic of Parking)

Getting to the Sky House is a bit of an adventure, especially if you're prone to direction dyslexia like yours truly. BSD City itself is sprawling. I'm giving it a solid 3.5 out of 5 stars for Accessibility. They do have airport transfer, which is a lifesaver (more on that later, because driving there myself was a nail-biter). There's a free car park on-site, but navigating it felt like a game of Tetris. The car park [on-site] rating? Another 3.5 out of 5. Valet parking is available, so if you have the budget (I didn't, at least not for the whole trip) – exploit it. And yes, they do have facilities for disabled guests, which is fantastic.

The Rooms: Where the Rubber Meets the Road (and the Linen is Exquisite)

Okay, the rooms. Available in all rooms: air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobes, like, the works. They've got everything you think you want in a luxury stay, and then some things you didn’t even realize you needed. 5 out of 5 stars for that. I'm talking, extra long bed. I'm tall, and this was a major win. Free Wi-Fi is a given, but the speed, my friends, the speed! I felt like I could download the entire internet (which, admittedly, I nearly attempted). The blackout curtains are a godsend if your sleep schedule is as chaotic as mine. Laptop workspace: check. In-room safe box: double check (because, hello, paranoia about leaving my passport in a messy room!). The views? Unbelievable. Seriously, I just stared, mouth agape, at sunsets that made me question all my life choices (in a good way?). The bathroom phone? I mean…fancy.

But…Here's Where it Gets Real:

I'm a sucker for a good view, but the internet access – LAN was a letdown. I tried plugging in my laptop, and it just… blinked. It was embarrassing. I had to end up using the Wi-Fi, which was good, but again, the LAN promised something even more. 3/5.

And the slippers! The bathrobes! The complimentary tea! It’s all genuinely lovely, But my room? It was a bit… bland, decor-wise. All clean lines and neutral tones. I wanted a splash of something! A weird painting! A taxidermied squirrel! Anything! Then the safety/security feature and smoke detector was perfect. I would give the room a 4.5 overall, minus the blandness.

The Amenities: A Sensory Overload (in the BEST way possible)

This is where Sky House REALLY flexes its muscles.

  • "Things to do ways to relax" is an understatement. Let's break it down:

    • Spa/sauna, steam room: Oh, heaven. Pure, unadulterated heaven. I spent a solid three hours in the spa, alternating between the sauna and the steamroom. The massage was incredible. The masseuse has magic hands, and I'm pretty sure I levitated for at least an hour. Sigh. Spa/Sauna gets a definitive 5 out of 5.

    • Swimming pool. The pool with view is EVERYTHING. Swimming pool [outdoor] and gym/fitness are also great. I actually attempted to use the fitness center. Let's just say my cardio wasn’t as impressive as the views (more like 3.5/5 in effort).

    • Body scrub, Body wrap,… The pampering is unreal. Spa? Underrated.

  • Dining, drinking, and snacking:

    • Restaurants: I tried almost every restaurant. The Asian breakfast was outstanding. The buffet in restaurant was a feast (and I may have overindulged). Asian cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, and International cuisine in restaurant was delicious. I'm a sucker for a salad in restaurant, and they didn’t disappoint. The coffee shop and poolside bar were a plus. 4.5/5
    • Room service [24-hour]? Yes, please. I may or may not have ordered a whole pizza at 3 AM. Don't judge me.
  • **Services and Conveniences: **

    • Okay, here's where the Sky House really shines. Concierge? They're like your personal genie. Want a taxi? Done. Need a restaurant recommendation? They'll pull strings (or at least, sound like they're pulling strings). Doorman is a pro. Daily housekeeping? My room looked immaculate every single day, even though I'm pretty sure I was messing it up as fast as they were cleaning it. Dry cleaning? Essential. Luggage storage? I needed it. A convenience store on-site saved me from a midnight panic-buy of chips. The safety deposit boxes is great for our valuables. 5 /5

Food Safety and Cleanliness in times of a pandemic:

  • Cleanliness and Safety: They take it seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere, room sanitization opt-out available (which I didn't, of course). Staff wear masks, staff trained in safety protocol, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Safe dining setup, and professional-grade sanitizing services are available. I felt very safe. The breakfast takeaway service and Individually-wrapped food options was a nice touch. 5 out of 5 easily.

For the Kids:

  • Family/child friendly is an understatement. They have babysitting service, kids facilities, and even a Kids meal is being served.

What's Missing? (The nit-picky stuff)

  • I wanted more personality! The decor, as I said, was a little sterile.
  • The price tag. Ouch. Seriously, my wallet is still recovering.

The Verdict: (My Emotional Rollercoaster)

Look, Luxury Sky House BSD City: Unbelievable Views & Amenities isn't perfect. But it's damn close. It's the kind of place where you can simultaneously feel like a celebrity and a total slob. The views are unbelievable. The amenities? Over the top (in the best way). Is it worth the price? Oof. That's a question for your bank account, but here's the thing: sometimes, you need a little luxury. And this place? Well, it delivers.

My Opinionated Recommendation:

Book Now! You know you’re going to be missing out if you don't.

Here's WHY you should BOOK that stay RIGHT NOW:

Headline: Escape the Ordinary: Unwind in Luxury at Sky House BSD – Unforgettable Views & Unbeatable Relaxation

Body:

Tired of the same old routine? Need a serious recharge? Then it's time to experience the magic of Luxury Sky House in BSD City, Tangerang! Forget those cookie-cutter hotels – this is where your dreams of panoramic cityscapes and unparalleled pampering become reality.

Imagine:

  • Unbelievable Views: Wake up to breathtaking sunrises and let the day melt away with cocktails as the city lights twinkle. The Pool with a view is something else.
  • Spa Paradise: Need to unwind? The Spa is your go-to-place!
  • Culinary Adventures: From delectable Asian breakfasts to gourmet international dinners, your taste buds are in for a treat. Enjoy the Room service [24-hour] (treat yourself!).
  • Peace of Mind: With their meticulous commitment to Cleanliness and Safety, you can relax knowing you're in a safe environment.

We’ve Got You Covered:

  • Hassle-Free: Enjoy the convenience of Airport transfer, 5-star concierge service, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Contactless check-in/out and so many more.
  • All the Amenities: If you want it, they have it, just ask.

Limited Time Offer!

Book your stay at **Luxury Sky House BSD

Kiotari Beach Bliss: Your Dream Rhodes Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is a Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio adventure in Tangerang, Indonesia… unfiltered. Prepare for the glorious mess!

Day 1: Arrival & Existential Dread in the Land of the Sky Houses

  • 14:00 - Arrival, Check-in, and the Great Indoor Air Purge: Okay, so the Grab ride from Soekarno-Hatta Airport was fine. Traffic… well, Tangerang traffic is a special brand of hell. But hey, we made it! Finding the Sky House was remarkably easy. The lobby is gleaming. A little too gleaming, if you ask me. Makes you feel like you're in a hospital… a very upscale, minimalist hospital. Check-in was smooth (thank god), and the keycard glitched on me once, naturally.

    • Anecdote: The security guard gave this overly enthusiastic smile that seemed like it was permanently etched on his face. I swear, he barely blinked. Is that a sign of dedication? Or maybe he's a robot. Still, I gave him a tip cause he was helpful.
  • 15:00 - The Studio Showdown: The room itself? Ah, the studio. It's… small. Let's call it intimate. It's got all the essentials, though. Microwave? Check. Mini-fridge? Check. Questionable art on the walls? Double check. I spent a solid five minutes just staring at the tiny bathroom. It's so… efficiently designed. As if a tiny person lives here. Or maybe I'm supposed to be the tiny person!

    • Quirky Observation: The "views" from the balcony? Well, they're technically there. I'm pretty sure I saw a parking lot. And a slightly less attractive parking lot. Don't expect postcard-worthy landscapes. Expect concrete. And the distant hum of city life.
  • 16:00 - Grocery Run to Aeon Mall: Survival of the Fittest Edition: Okay, the Aeon Mall. It's huge. Like, seriously intimidatingly huge. Finding a taxi was a nightmare. Finding the grocery section? Another nightmare. I had to wander around as if I had Alzheimer's, searching for the eggs, which were, of course, located miles from the milk.

  • Emotional Reaction: I was starving, okay? Hangry. The sheer scale of the place was driving me batty! I felt like I was on a quest to feed a village.

  • 17:30 - Kitchen Chaos & the First Meal of Many: Back at the studio, I decided that I must become Gordon Ramsey. The kitchen is small and made me start thinking "Hey, this is similar to my apartment. " I cooked the noodles and ended up with a slightly overcooked mess. But hey, I ate! And I survived.

    • Opinionated Language: Indonesian instant noodles are the bee's knees. I love them. No shame in that.
  • 19:00 - Sunset Reflections & a Mild Panic Attack (Maybe): Sitting on the tiny balcony, the sun setting, I had to wonder if I'd made a mistake. Maybe a bigger place would’ve been better? The city lights were starting to twinkle, and I felt a weird mix of excitement and… existential dread. You ever just… feel things too much while traveling?

    • Stream-of-Consciousness: Am I doing this right? Am I enjoying this? Or am I just… existing? I should probably call my mom.
  • 20:00 - Netflix and Chill (Literally): Put on some Netflix cause I can't deal. Watched a cheesy romcom. Comfort food for the soul. Fell asleep before the end of the movie.

Day 2: Exploring BSD and the Dark Side of Coffee

  • 08:00 - Woke up; I was hungover… from sleep: Coffee. Needed coffee. Desperately.

  • 09:00 - Coffee Quest and the Dark Side of Caffeine: Found a coffee shop nearby. Ordered a latte. Bad choice. Terrible choice. The coffee was so strong, it felt like my eyeballs were vibrating. I also found the service… slow. So slow. I think the barista was doing a full body massage while making my drink.

    • Anecdote: I overheard this guy talking on his phone about crypto scams. The vibe was just… unsettling.
  • 10:00 - BSD City Exploration (The Good, the Bad, and the Parking): Wandered around BSD City. Pretty modern, all things considered. Clean, too clean almost. Found a park area. Nice. But the parking situations… It's a nightmare. Seriously, why are there so many cars?!

    • Messier Structure: The whole area is… fine? It's just… not memorable, you know? I need to find something real, something gritty.
  • 12:00 - Trying Indonesian Food (and Surviving!): Found a local "warung" (small eatery). Ordered this noodle soup. I don't know what was in it, but it was absolutely delicious. And cheap. (I think I spent like $2)

  • 13:00 - Shopping Madness: Forced myself to go to a mall again. Not a good idea. I bought a shirt, a scarf, and a bag I don't need.

  • 15:00 - Trying The local transport: I tried the local transports - the Busses. And I almost got lost.

  • 16:00 - Back to The Sky House & Reality Check: Back at the studio. I'm a little overwhelmed. I need a nap.

  • 19:00 - Late Night Noodles and Contemplating Life Choices: I had the instant noodles again. Maybe I have become basic? Maybe I just don't care! I decided to watch Netflix and then go to sleep.

Day 3: Departure (and the Urgent Need for a Proper Vacation)

  • 09:00 - Pack, Pray, and Prepare for the Journey Out: Packed. Cleaned up. Checked out. Found out the hotel was charging extra. This became a war of wills and I won.

  • 10:00 - Goodbye Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio: The lobby's gleam still shines. The security guard’s smile is still etched on his face. I'm out.

  • 11:00 - Airport Dash and the End of the Adventure: Taxi to the airport. Traffic wasn't as bad this time.

    • Stronger Emotional Reactions: I’m tired. I need more vacation.
  • 13:00 - Flight: It’s over. Maybe I'll come back to Tangerang. But for now, it's just the lingering taste of noodles, the memory of the parking lots, and the slightly unsettling memory of all those gleaming surfaces. Time for a real vacation.

Uncover Ananta Luang Prabang's Secrets: Laos' Hidden Gem Awaits!

Book Now

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Luxury Sky House in BSD City: Your burning questions (and my chaotic thoughts!)

Okay, so, what *is* this Sky House thing, anyway? Is it even worth the hype?

Alright, let's be real. Sky House is basically luxury apartments crammed into high-rises in BSD City. They're pushing the "amazing views" and "unbelievable amenities" angle REALLY hard. And the views? Yeah, they are actually pretty damn good. I mean, if you're into sprawling cityscape stuff. Me? I’m a nature person, so I spent more time staring at the tiny patches of green I could find...but hey, that’s just me.

Hype? Absolutely. Worth it? That, my friend, is where it gets complicated. Depends on your definition of "worth it." If you've got a Scrooge McDuck vault and crave a pool that looks Instagram-ready? Probably. If you're like me, and mostly just want a decent cup of coffee and peace and quiet? Jury's still out.

Let's talk about those "unbelievable amenities." What's the deal? And do they actually work?

Oh, the amenities. Buckle up, buttercup. They've got the usual suspects: a swimming pool (looked amazing), a gym (probably better than mine), a "sky garden" (a tiny patch of green, as I mentioned), and a kids' play area (noisy, but kid-approved, I'm told.)

The kicker? Access. EVERYTHING requires a card. You can get locked out of the gym even on a free day. The gym's AC? Intermittent. The pool? Beautiful, but seriously crowded on weekends. They promise a world of convenience, but you're still beholden to a slightly malfunctioning system. It’s the price you pay for ‘luxury’, I guess.

I tried to use the co-working space once. The Wi-Fi... let’s just say I ended up tethering to my phone. I'm pretty sure my data plan took a beating from that experience.

Okay, but what are the *actual* units like inside? Are they as luxurious as the brochures promise?

The inside... that's where things get interesting. They are indeed slick. Modern, minimalist, all that jazz. Think glossy finishes and floor-to-ceiling windows. The views are, again, the main selling point. You're basically buying a postcard from your living room.

But here’s my brutally honest take: They’re beautiful, yes. But they also feel… a little sterile. Like living in a showroom. I need a little bit of... *mess*, you know? A spot for your mug, a chair to dump your clothes on. It's hard to feel truly *at home* when everything's so pristine. And the storage? Let's just say, if you own more than a few pairs of shoes, consider getting a separate storage unit. I nearly choked in the elevator when someone mentioned their shoe collection.

How much does this whole luxury charade *cost*? Be honest, I'm on a ramen budget.

Ramen budget? Honey, you're dreaming. Sky House is expensive. Like, *really* expensive. Think of it as a commitment. Prepare to sell your soul, your firstborn, or at least, a kidney. Prices vary depending on the size and the view, but you’re looking at serious rupiahs. Seriously. I nearly fainted when I saw the price list.

And that's just the initial price tag. Don't forget monthly maintenance fees, utilities, and the inevitable "luxury tax" they slap on everything. So, yeah. Ramen might be your primary food group for a while.

Is it family-friendly? I have screaming kids and a dog that sheds everywhere.

Family-friendly? Hmmm. Well, they *say* it is. They have a kids' play area, and I spotted some strollers. But, and this is a big but… I'm not sure the “luxury” ethos fully jives with the chaos of a toddler. Imagine the tiny handprints on those pristine glass windows! Also, there are rules about pets, of course. I’d check the fine print *thoroughly*. The idea of keeping my hyperactive dog confined in a fancy apartment makes my heart hurt.

What about the location? Is BSD City actually a good place to *live*?

BSD City is, shall we say, evolving. It's all new construction and planned neighborhoods. It's got all the amenities you'd expect in a modern city: malls, restaurants, schools. Parking, though, is a nightmare, and traffic can be brutal during peak hours. It's a bit of a concrete jungle, to be honest. You're surrounded by other condos, high rises and the general hum of constant development. It depends. If you like the idea of structured living, a planned community, and being close to everything you need, then it could be a good fit. But if you're after a bit of character, authenticity, or nature... well, you might be better off elsewhere.

So, tell me more about that 'amazing view' you mentioned earlier? What *specifically* could I expect to see?

Right, the view. Let's break this down. Firstly, you're likely looking out over other high-rise apartments. Don't be surprised. If you're facing the right direction, you *might* see a sliver of distant greenery (bless the trees that can find a way to stay alive here). The daytime view is a sprawling cityscape - you'll watch the sun glint off the glass of buildings and see the constant flurry of everyday life. At night, it’s all a glow of city lights, an impressive light show, but depending on your mood, a little overwhelming. I spent a long, *long* time looking for stars one night, and I’m still not quite sure I saw one. It's a view, alright. Just not the kind that makes me skip down the stairs with utter joy. One night, I was there, and the city was hosting what I think was a fireworks display. That truly was *something*. The sky just exploded in color, and it felt surreal, like I was inside a giant painting. It was beautiful, and almost, *almost*, made me forget about the price tag for a minute. Almost.

Is there any real community or is everyone just going to be locked in their apartments, living a perfectly curated Instagram life?

Honestly? I got the feeling it's a bit of both. Everyone seems to be in their own little bubbles, and the social interactions I noticed seemed… fleeting, surface-level. "Hey, nice shoes!" and an empty smile. Perhaps it's the nature of city living, or perhaps it's just the kind of people this place attracts. I saw a couple of residents enjoying a coffeeHoneymoon Havenst

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Best Strategic Studio Sky House BSD By Travelio Tangerang Indonesia

Post a Comment for "Luxury Sky House in BSD City, Tangerang: Unbelievable Views & Amenities!"