Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Jaipur's HOTTEST 3BHK Apartment: Exhibit BnBs Luxury Awaits!

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Jaipur's HOTTEST 3BHK Apartment: Exhibit BnBs Luxury Awaits!

Okay, buckle up buttercups! Because we're about to dive headfirst into the swirling, shimmering, sometimes slightly chaotic world of Jaipur's HOTTEST 3BHK Apartment: Exhibit BnBs Luxury Awaits! Let's be real, the name? A bit much. But hey, that's what makes it fun, right? And from my own (slightly frazzled, perpetually caffeinated) perspective, this place? It actually delivers, even if the brochure promises world peace.

Accessibility: Can a Clumsy Tourist Survive?

Alright, so "accessibility." You know, the stuff that matters when you're schlepping luggage, or, you know, clumsy like me. Thankfully, Exhibit BnBs actually shines here. The elevators are a lifesaver – because Jaipur heat+massive suitcase=instant meltdown. Though, I did see a guy, bless him, practically living in the lobby, and the check-in/check-out was a breeze, contactless, like the future! The hotel also offered Facilities for disabled guests, which is always a lovely thing to know, even if accessibility wasn't a core consideration when booking. The lobby was spacious, so navigating with bags a non-issue.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: My Stomach is Ready!

THIS is where Exhibit BnBs really amps things up. Forget your bland hotel breakfasts! We're talking Asian breakfast and Western breakfast options that'll make your tastebuds do the Macarena. From the A la carte in the restaurant I had a delicious meal, but I was more of a fan of the Room service [24-hour]! Seriously, after a day of temple hopping in that Jaipur heat, the only place I wanted to see was my bed and the coffee/tea maker in my room. Bliss! The Poolside bar offered some incredible drinks, and the Happy Hour was a definite highlight. The Buffet in restaurant was impressive, I’m not a fan of buffets in general, but this one had a good selection, with a salad in restaurant. The Snack bar was perfect for a quick bite. All that being said, and I loved the restaurants and coffee shop!

Things to Do/Ways to Relax: From Spa Days to Poolside Paradise

Alright, so the name says "luxury," and they REALLY lean into it. Forget just a pool – Pool with view, Swimming pool and Swimming pool [outdoor] are standard! The Spa/sauna is a haven of tranquility, with Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Sauna, Spa, Steamroom. The Gym/fitness, Fitness center is well equipped - even if I only managed to look at it - but hey, intentions count, right?

Cleanliness and Safety: Because Let's Be Real, It Matters

This is the stuff that actually matters, especially nowadays. Exhibit BnBs gets a serious gold star here. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere (thank you, angels!), Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Sterilizing equipment, Staff trained in safety protocol… they've gone all out. I even got a Room sanitization opt-out available message in my room! I felt comfortable and secure. Plus, the Front desk [24-hour] is always there, which is a comforting thought.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference

Exhibit BnBs is loaded with helpful extras. Air conditioning in public area, (bless!), Laundry service, Elevator, Doorman, Luggage storage, Concierge… you name it, they've got it. The Cash withdrawal was an essential, the Gift/souvenir shop lured me in, and the Dry cleaning was my saving grace after a chai-induced stain explosion.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly Fun

While I was traveling solo (bliss!), Exhibit BnBs seems like a great option for families. Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal. Noted.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Airport transfer, Car park [free of charge], Taxi service. Getting around was a piece of cake. They also have Car park [on-site], Car power charging station which is great for an environmentally conscious tourist; for me, the Taxi service was the easiest way to get around.

The Apartment Itself: What’s It Really Like?

Available in all rooms: Okay, so here’s where the “3BHK Luxury Awaits!” part actually shines. The Air conditioning Free bottled water were a godsend, because let's be real, the Jaipur sun is a beast. The Closet was HUGE (thank goodness, I packed…a lot). The Desk was perfect for catching up on emails (blech), and there’s Internet access [wireless] and Internet access – LAN, so you're connected. *Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Extra long bed, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. A full suite of perks. The *Separate shower/bathtub* and Additional toilet make life simpler, and the whole place felt clean and well-maintained .

Exhibit BnBs - Let’s Be Honest, the Drawbacks.

Okay, so there are a few minor quirks. There was a Cashless payment service, which was helpful, but there's something to be said for good old-fashioned Cash withdrawal in the absence of reliable Wi-Fi. The website and brochure are pretty, but they didn’t quite prepare me for the sheer volume of options for food. I was a little bit paralyzed by choice! I didn’t see a Shrine or Proposal spot; however, I was too busy enjoying other aspects of the premises to notice.

Quirky Observations & My Verdict: This ain't perfect, but what is?

Alright, here's the real skinny. Exhibit BnBs? It’s not flawless, and sometimes, that's the beauty of it. It feels lived-in, friendly, and the staff genuinely cares. And for a frazzled, chai-stained traveler like me, that's gold. You get everything you want, and more. This place is definitely recommended.

The Chaotic, Yet Heartfelt, Offer You've Been Waiting For:

Tired of the same old hotel routine? Craving a Jaipur adventure with a serious dose of luxury?

Introducing:

Exhibit BnBs: Your Jaipur Oasis Awaits!

Book Now and Get:

  • A complimentary upgrade to a room with a view! (Let's be honest, you deserve it after that flight.)
  • A free massage at the spa, because stress melts away like ice cream in the Jaipur heat.
  • A voucher for a delicious cocktail at the poolside bar (Happy Hour, every day!)

But Hurry! This exclusive offer is only available for a limited time. Don't miss out on the chance to experience Jaipur like a true VIP!

Click here to book your escape today!

(P.S. Tell them the slightly chaotic, chai-loving reviewer sent you. They might give you an extra cookie.)

Cebu's BEST Room Rental: Bldg 1, Room 3 - Unbelievable!

Book Now

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your sterile, "Day 1: Arrive Jaipur. See City Palace. Enjoy the sunset." itinerary. This is my potential Jaipur trip, the one that’s probably going to turn sideways at least twice, because, let's be honest, I'm a walking chaos Muppet. And we’re aiming for Exhibit BnBs, that contemporary 3 BHK place, sounds fancy enough to start with.

Jaipur, The Pink City – A Disorganized Adventure (Maybe with a Few Instagrammable Moments)

Day 1: Arrival & Apartment Chaos (Probably involving me forgetting something crucial)

  • Morning (6:00 AM -ish): The dreaded airport. Ugh. I swear, packing is a performance piece I haven't quite mastered. Right, so I need to find my flight, which I'm pretty sure I booked… (Checks email repeatedly, heart rate spiking). Oh god, did I pack my passport?! (Frantic pat-down of every pocket, muttering to myself, "Keys, phone, wallet… passport? Passport… Passport?")
  • Afternoon (Around 1:00 PM): FINALLY, landed in Jaipur. The heat hits you like a warm, spicy hug. Or maybe a sweaty, clingy one. Taxi – hopefully they speak enough English for me to explain Exhibit BnBs and not end up in some remote village three hours away. Praying the driver doesn't try to swindle me. My negotiating skills are notoriously pathetic.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Exhibit BnBs… here we come! Okay, fingers crossed it looks as good as the pictures. Key handover. Hoping the AC works. And that there aren't any creepy crawlies. (Insectophobia is a real struggle). Unpacking. Instant mess. I'm a chronic suitcase over-packer. "Oh! I need that sequined scarf even though it's 100 degrees!" (Me, justifying the ridiculous).
  • Afternoon/Evening (4:00 PM -ish): Grocery run - I'm envisioning myself crafting gourmet meals in this gorgeous kitchen… reality: probably instant noodles and a jar of peanut butter. Maybe I'll be ambitious and attempt to buy some fresh fruit to make a smoothie.
  • Evening: (6:00 PM Onwards): First sunset from "home." Trying to find a good spot for a photo… (Instagram feed strategy session to commence… which filter is the most "authentic" but still slightly flattering?!). Ordering in some local food - hopefully I don't order something that sets my mouth on fire. A glass of something cool, strong, and celebratory to toast my arrival and the start of this grand, potentially disastrous adventure.

Day 2: The City Palace & My Struggle With Crowds (And Getting Lost)

  • Morning (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM): The City Palace. Right, history. I'm not a huge history buff, but the photos LOOK amazing. Trying to get good snaps, but I'm already squished in by dozens of other tourists. Trying not to get overwhelmed. It's magnificent, but also… a LOT. Slightly overwhelmed by all the gold and intricate details. My brain is struggling to process the sheer beauty mixed with the chaos of the crowds. Maybe I will take a guided tour so I don't miss anything.
  • Afternoon (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch at a recommended rooftop restaurant. Hoping for delicious food and a decent view. Fingers crossed the service isn't glacial. (I have a limited patience reserve).
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): This is where things could go south. Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds). The plan: Go, admire the architecture, and get some photos. The reality: Get hopelessly lost in the surrounding markets. Probably buy something I don't need (a beaded elephant? A questionable piece of jewelry?). Get distracted by street food and end up with a tummy ache. Questioning all my life choices. Maybe I will take a rickshaw, but will probably get swindled out of 20 extra rupees.
  • Evening (6:00 PM Onwards): Relax. Maybe a massage. Or maybe just collapse on the couch with a book and a bag of chips. I will make it to my Airbnb. Probably.

Day 3: Amer Fort & An Unplanned Shopping Spree (and Maybe a Meltdown)

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Amer Fort. Ah, the majestic fort on the hill. Thinking of riding an elephant; but feeling a pang of guilt about the elephant's well being. (Internal debate commences. Ethical dilemma! Quick! Get me out of this!) . Decide it is too hot to walk up to it anyway, so I take a jeep. (Feeling slightly less guilty). Taking photos. The view is amazing! Feeling somewhat humbled and in awe of the history and architecture.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Lunch somewhere close to the fort, maybe with another great view.
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Shopping. The fabric and textile markets. My weakness. I’m a sucker for anything colourful. And I will be easily tempted by the hawkers. Hoping I don't spend all my money. (Spoiler alert: I probably will). I will haggle (badly). Likely, I’ll buy things I wouldn’t wear in my real life. Maybe I will buy something for a friend and convince myself it's a "unique" purchase.
  • Evening (7:00 PM Onwards): Dinner at a restaurant with live music. Maybe dance a little, after a few cocktails. Or maybe, I will just eat alone, feeling slightly lonely and wondering why I always end up buying more than what I can carry. (Accepting my fate).

Day 4: The Unexpected & Final Day Shenanigans

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Okay, let's be spontaneous. Maybe a cooking class? Or maybe I'll wander around a local market for the last time and get totally lost, again.
  • Afternoon (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Lunch. Trying a new restaurant, or revisit one of my favourite spots. Reflecting on my trip. Realizing I overpacked.
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Packing. This time with a sense of dread and a suitcase that’s probably over the weight limit. Wondering how I'll fit all my new purchases. Starting to panic a little.
  • Evening (6:00 PM Onwards): Last dinner. Reflecting on all the things I didn't do. Feeling a mixture of relief and sadness. One last Instagram photo opportunity. And a promise to myself to come back and see everything I missed.
  • Departure: Airport. Goodbyes to the friendly locals. Attempting to find my flight again. Maybe, just maybe, I will learn to pack more efficiently next time.

Important Disclaimers:

  • This itinerary is subject to severe change depending on my mood, the weather, and my ability to resist buying ALL the things.
  • Embarrassment is guaranteed. I'm prone to clumsy moments and saying the wrong thing.
  • This is probably going to be the most poorly planned, and possibly most memorable, trip of my life. Wish me luck!
Escape to Paradise: Eco Adventure in Pratappur's Untamed Beauty

Book Now

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur IndiaOkay, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're diving *deep* into the pink city, the heart of Rajasthan, and the apartment that *allegedly* has my heart...Exhibit BnBs' 3BHK. Buckle up, because I'm not holding back, and honestly, the organization might get a little... Jaipur-esque (read: gloriously chaotic). Here we go:

Okay, spill. What's the *real* deal with Exhibit BnBs' 3BHK? Is it actually as fabulous as those Instagram photos?

Alright, alright, let's address the elephant in the room (or, you know, the shimmering gold chandelier in the living room). The photos? They're gorgeous. Seriously, Pinterest-worthy. HOWEVER... and there's always a however, isn't there? The *reality* is a delightful mix. It's *mostly* as good. Believe me. I’ve stayed in places that looked amazing online and were, well, disappointing. This place… it has the *vibes*. It's clean (a HUGE win in India, let me tell you), the furniture is stylish (but not so precious you're afraid to breathe on it), and the views… oh, the views! You're talking views, not of just any old Jaipur street, but views of the city sprawled out before you. It's genuinely breathtaking, especially at sunset. That said, it feels like the building is still working some kinks out in the elevators (yikes), and sometimes the water pressure could *easily* be better. But honestly? I forgave it all. It’s that good.

Let's talk location. Is it *actually* central and convenient? Tired of haggling a taxi for an hour?

Okay, location, location, location – the mantra of every travel-obsessed maniac like myself. Yes and no. It's *close* to a lot of things – Hawa Mahal is a doable rickshaw ride, and Amer Fort is a short-ISH drive (traffic is a beast, remember!). There's a decent market nearby for essentials and some good restaurants starting to pop up. But "central"? Well, Jaipur is sprawling. You’ll probably still need to arrange a driver or use a ride-sharing app to get around, which is standard. I got *completely* lost trying to find a spice shop my first time. Don't expect to walk everywhere, but honestly, the location is better than the average Jaipur accommodation. It's a trade-off for the view and the luxurious feel, and I think it's well worth it.

What's the Wi-Fi like? I'm a digital nomad and need to stay connected (or just watch Netflix).

Okay, here's where I went into PANIC MODE for a hot second. This is a MUST for me. The Wi-Fi is... decent. Not blazing fast, but reliable enough to work and stream most of the time. However! During a massive dust storm one afternoon (Jaipur's weather is something else, let me tell you), the connection cut out. I may have paced the apartment, desperately refreshing my email, muttering about deadlines. Then I remembered I’m on vacation and switched to reading (yes, I still do that oldschool stuff!). Thankfully it was back on within a couple of hours. Overall? Acceptable. Bring your own hotspot if you MUST have super speed (which in the long run, will save you a bunch of hair-pulling).

The photos show a fancy kitchen. Can you actually cook there? Or is it just for show?

Oh, the kitchen! It's GORGEOUS. Stainless steel, granite countertops, all the bells and whistles… but the real question is, CAN YOU ACTUALLY USE IT? Yes! And no. Mostly yes. The appliances are modern, the layout is functional, and there are enough pots and pans to get by. However...they didn’t have an iron. I had a formal dinner, a last-minute invite, and I was caught with some wrinkles in my shirt. I felt like a pleb. But! I was rescued by the quick-wittedness of the staff/manager. He *got* me an iron and iron board asap! The kitchen did have some essentials, but I’d bring spices (you could get them locally, however), and maybe your favorite coffee if you’re a snob (like me).

What about the service? Are the staff helpful?

This is where Exhibit BnBs really shines. The staff are *amazing*. Seriously, they go above and beyond. They were super friendly and helpful from the second I walked in. They are always happy to help with anything. I needed a doctor at 2 am and they were on it, coordinating transport, calling the doc… I was so glad I booked with them. That being said, I wouldn't expect a luxury hotel-type of service. It's more like friendly, attentive local people. The best kind!

Let’s talk decor! What’s the vibe? Is it actually luxurious or just… trying too hard?

The Decor… ahhh. Let's just say that the decor is really something of a mixed experience. The place is quite lovely. Modern, clean, and it feels welcoming which is a great thing. I loved it. However, the photos do not tell all. Yes, the rooms are spacious and luxurious, but it does feel as if the designer went a little crazy with the budget. Some pieces seem to not quite feel perfectly suited for the space. I have mixed feelings. Overall, a very, very good experience that should hopefully have the kinks worked out soon!

Is it noisy? I'm a light sleeper. Jaipur is, well, Jaipur.

Okay, Jaipur is a symphony of horns, rickshaws, and the general happy chaos of Indian life. You WILL hear things. But! The windows are pretty well insulated, and the apartment is high enough that you’re not right in the thick of the noise. You’ll still hear the distant honks and the occasional festive celebration (you can't NOT, honestly) but it’s manageable. I got some good shut-eye, which is saying something because I’m usually tossing and turning. If you're REALLY sensitive, pack earplugs. Seriously, do it. Better safe than sorry.

Would you recommend it to a friend? And would you stay there again?

Okay, the million-dollar question. Would I recommend it? Absolutely! With those caveats I mentioned. It’s a beautiful place with a great view, wonderful service, and a fantastic base to explore Jaipur. And yes, I would definitely stay there again. I am actually already looking at rebooking for my next trip! It’s not perfect. But it *is* pretty damn good. And sometimes, that's all you need. Go, see the pink city, and enjoy!

Local Hotel Tips

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Contemporary 3 BHK Appartment | Exhibit BnBs Jaipur India

Post a Comment for "Jaipur's HOTTEST 3BHK Apartment: Exhibit BnBs Luxury Awaits!"